Friday, February 11, 2011

HV Nesties Favorite Things 2/11/2011

This week's HV Nestie's Favorite Things challenge is:


Favorite Piece of Clothing: If my wedding dress doesn't count (I loved that thing), then I'd have to say this one pair of Mavi jeans that I have from literally forever ago. They fit me no matter how much weight I gain or lose and always look great. I've yet to find another pair like them (and I've tried on more pairs of Mavis than I can count!) If I could, I'd fill my whole closet with them.

Favorite Superhero: Since I was a little girl, I've always loved Batman. I have absolutely positively NO idea why. Maybe it's because he's so mysterious and is usually portrayed as having a deep, dreamy voice.

Favorite Movie: The one movie I can watch over and over and over again without getting tired of it is . . . "Dirty Dancing"! I've loved it since the first time I saw it and never get sick of watching it. A hates watching it with me because I can't refrain from saying all the lines and singing all of the songs. I have other "favorite" movies - favorite Christmas movies ("White Christmas", "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", and "Elf"), favorite "I need a good cry" movie ("When a Man Loves a Woman"), favorite cartoon movie ("101 Dalmations"), favorite "makes me want to throw caution to the wind and travel the world movie ("Eat, Pray, Love"), favorite movie that my favorite actress ever was in ("Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Funny Face" - Oh Audrey, I love you.), etc. Through it all, however, "Dirty Dancing" is still my all time number one favorite.

What about you? What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Dirty Dancing is definitely up there on my list of favorite movies. I couldn't watch it for like a year after Patrick Swayze died. I just love him so much in that movie and it hurt to watch.
    I remember when it came out, I saw it SIX TIMES in the theater. But that was because my boyfriend then work at the local theater and would get me in for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Batman! And LOVE Dirty Dancing too!

    ReplyDelete